Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Finalize!

Finally sorting through some holiday photos. Cindy & Dana's party was a blast, and these photos unfortunately depict what kind of shape I was in. Phoenix is as small a town as ever - I ran into my cousin's cousin whom I haven't seen in I don't know how long. I somehow have random scenester cousins that I don't know running all over this city, associated on the fringes of my own social radar.





This looked better on the camera. Too cold/too drunk for accuracy! Still the greatest thing ever.

My brother and I.


New Year's Eve in the semi-corporate world: now with mimosas.

Little else to say. I'm over it. '09 was ok, I guess, and 2010 looks terribly futuristic in print.

7 comments:

wool and misc said...

you're so pretty! have we ever met?

Brittany said...

Thanks! I don't think we have, unless it was 100 years ago.

wool and misc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wool and misc said...

was wondering because we know the *SAME* peeps. i'll be at yucca sat night, if you're bored!

Brittany said...

i miss the yucca, a little. what's going on sat? i have been meaning to hit my favorite nasty tempe bars.

wool and misc said...

neil hamburger/earthmen & strangers

Fashion Serial Killer with Glasses said...

you can come with me, i'm goin to meet up with Wez and Meg and Wez's Djing as well. Neil Hamburger sux ass tho.. .but Horsepussy's the reason to go. HOOKER!