Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's fucking...

ALL RIGHT...AND WET
an eskimo would beat your ass to be here

- Phoenix's status after the storms today, according to the fucking weather.

Weather of any kind is usually a challenge for me, having grown up in a complete vacuum of weather experiences. It took me about 6 weeks of toughening up to be able to not have to "bundle up" for some high-50s temps this winter. Then I let it rain all over my bike last time, because rarely does it occur to me to have to shelter something. Worst of all, for as much as I enjoy rain (theoretically), it is so unfamiliar to me that I react to BEING rained on much like a cat does. Confusion, anger, dejection, flight.

This week I have almost eaten shit on the highly polished floor in the lobby at work about 3 times. And once outside. Dangerous out there.

No comments: