Sunday, November 28, 2010

Je T'aime Moi Non Plus

I haven't seen this. I want to. But it is difficult to find.

This scene is kind of wooden but touching. They are sort of like bizarre children here.


Anyway I love Serge Gainsbourg. I prefer the Birkin version of Je T'aime to the Bardot one even though I prefer Brigitte's voice. I don't like Jane Birkin's high-pitched baby whisper. Brigitte Bardot's voice is actually a little bit indescribable to me. Everything I think to say about it sounds stupid.



I am so glad I'm telling the internet about this instead of writing a very easy paper.


I thought he wrote this about me. Damn it! Disappointment everywhere.


Jarvis Cocker covers it in English in case anyone thought it was something sweet and affectionate as SG's voice tends to make things sound.

No comments: