Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pulp got back together.

For a minute, a few months ago.

Not sure if I've mentioned how I love Jarvis, but I do. In fact, I like him more the older and rougher he gets. The voice somehow gets sexier*, the appearance is no longer that of a very tall, very young girl, so I guess he is still peaking. Seems like he can't hit certain high notes anymore. That's ok, JVC. ilu.



His weekly radio show: Jarvis' Sunday Service

* i just need to point out that i hate the word "sexy" - one of my least favorite adjectives and oh hell no is it ever a noun. but i'm beat! i got nothing! there's no other word for it. aiight get out of here, this never happened.

2 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE PULP!!!

B said...

Yeah! Here are some more vids from that show: http://www.buddyhead.com/2011/08/26/pulp-live-video-of-first-reunion-show/